- ACP Ghazal enters in Creative Eye Ltd Serial Ishq Subhan Allah
- Teaser of Saregama’s Yoodlee films next - Noblemen starring Kunal Kapoor is out
- Rasika to play IPS officer in a crime drama series - Delhi Police
- Gauahar Khan starrer short movie ‘Peanut Butter’ wins big
- Rekha Rana walks the 71st Cannes Red Carpet
All roads led to lightbox on Sunday where Sanil Gosavi’s most awaited short film ‘My Mother’s Wedding’ was all set for its first release. The short film featuring Delnaaz Irani was great hit and the response for the same was beyond imagination.
The short film My Mother’s Wedding revolved around a beautiful relationship between mother and son. Along with the amazing performance of the actors in the film the thing that stunned its viewers was the beautiful emotional touch given to it.
The premiere of the short film touched the hearts of many bringing in an emotional twist to the film. The actors present at the premiere were Namik Paul, Suresh Menon, Sambhavna Seth, Salil Ankola, Ambika Rajankar and many more.
In the conversations with actors present there Suresh Menon mentioned, “My Mother’s Wedding is a must watch. Its a beautiful film with a perfect concept, storyline and beautiful acting. The film got all of us into tears and would ask all you guys to watch everyone to watch the film.”