- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
All roads led to lightbox on Sunday where Sanil Gosavi’s most awaited short film ‘My Mother’s Wedding’ was all set for its first release. The short film featuring Delnaaz Irani was great hit and the response for the same was beyond imagination.
The short film My Mother’s Wedding revolved around a beautiful relationship between mother and son. Along with the amazing performance of the actors in the film the thing that stunned its viewers was the beautiful emotional touch given to it.
The premiere of the short film touched the hearts of many bringing in an emotional twist to the film. The actors present at the premiere were Namik Paul, Suresh Menon, Sambhavna Seth, Salil Ankola, Ambika Rajankar and many more.
In the conversations with actors present there Suresh Menon mentioned, “My Mother’s Wedding is a must watch. Its a beautiful film with a perfect concept, storyline and beautiful acting. The film got all of us into tears and would ask all you guys to watch everyone to watch the film.”