- Sachin Pilgaonkar to be a new Tycoon in ‘Education Industry’
- Director Gifty awestruck by Urvashi Rautela's hunger to give her best
- Prashantt Gupta and Miss World Manushi Chhillar celebrated International Women’s Day in New York
- Kavya Ramani makes her Mother proud on the day of Novel Culmination in her school
- Hold your breath and meet Sikander aka Salman Khan in this all-new poster of Race 3
Sanil Gosavi is a complete package filled with talents. From being the runners up in the Fresh Face of Bombay to creating YouTube channel where he reviews the movie is what defines him in true sense. Sanil Gosavi who has entered the field of short films is popularly known for focusing on the topics that many people do not relate to. One of his previous short film ‘My 5 minutes with God’ had created a lot of buzz in the industry which left people thinking and giving them a new perspective.
Sanil Gosavi is now all set to move forward with a bigger project with Revolutionnare Picture Productions titled ‘My Mother’s Wedding’ featuring Delnaaz Irani which is to be released on 28th January 2018. It is a story that shares a social message about how life moves on and sometimes you have to accept the things the way they are.
Parinaaz Billimoria urf Delnaaz Irani an ordinary Parsi woman is all set to get married for the second time to a Catholic man. Parinaaz son is shown to be understanding and decides to arrange a wedding for his mother. The story focuses on the importance of respecting others decision that make them happy.
Sharing his experience about producing a film Sanil mentioned, “Well this is the first time i have produced a film, my previous work has been more of production and direction. Hence, this is my first movie as a producer which gets excited as well as nervous at the same time. Delnaaz saying yes made all of this happen in the first place. We found a great investor who put his money where his mouth was and believed in us to carry out this mammoth task”.