- Richa Chadha meets the real Shakeela ahead of the film’s shoot
- Fans Start A Petition on Change.Org Demanding Season 4 of the Iconic Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan on VOOT
- Saurabh Shetye covers Ed Sheeran’s famous ‘Perfect’ and surprises his fans on YouTube
- G77 Club & Kitchen launch with celebrities galore
- Zee TV to present Yeh Teri Galiyaan, a thought-provoking concept
The makers of the forthcoming Marathi movie, Salman Society recorded the first song from the movie featuring popular child actors including Pushkar Lonarkar, Vinayak Potdar, Shubham More, Prajakta Jagtap, Devaki Bhondave and Actor Gaurav More.
Directed by Kailash Pawar and produced by Dasharath Rajendra Yadav, Rekha Surendra Jagtap, Sampatrao Patil and Shantaram Bhondave under the banner Prajakta Enterprises, Salman Society runs with the tagline ‘Padhega India To Badhega India’ and focuses on the issue of child education.
The song Party Danaali was recently recorded in Mumbai in the presence of the producers and the cast. Sources suggest that the song composed by Shreyas Angane and crooned by Nagesh Morvekar (Gavthi fame) has come out well and will be one of the most popular chartbusters of the year.
The makers have planned an extensive shoot schedule of Salman Society in Mumbai. The movie which is currently on floors will be releasing in December this year.