- Hold your breath and meet Sikander aka Salman Khan in this all-new poster of Race 3
- Sara Ali Khan- The Simmba girl
- Mohini aka Jacqueline is ready to steal your heart with Ek Do Teen from Baaghi 2
- Bhushan Kumar & Remo D’Souza team up for India’s biggest dance film starring Varun Dhawan and Katrina Kaif
- Bharti Singh and Harsh visited Pets NGO 'Animal Matter to Me'
Tyohaar Ki Thali
Episode #21: Pongal
Date & Timings: Monday, 8th January, 2018 at 8 PM on EPIC Channel
To celebrate Pongal, Sakshi Tanwar prepares Sakkarai Pongal, a kind of sweet halwa. She regales us with various Pongal stories from her mom’s collected postcards, including a Shiv and Nandi story. She then makes Pulihora or tamarind rice which is common to the four states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. There’s also Chola Paniyaram made from sorghum and urad dal that’s considered a royal dish. Sakshi serves it with a special coconut chutney.