- Working out is not about any particular exercise : Raj Dev Gour
- Subhash Ghai announced his first ever international film based on Osho in Cannes
- I feel lucky to share screen with veteran actors : Monalisa Bagal
- PHARRELL X CAMILA release new collaboration “SANGRIA WINE”
- Sony Music releases Akasa’s electric new & original single ‘Thug Ranjha’
Saif Ali Khan will soon be seen playing a Chef in Raja Krishna Menon’s next directorial venture. The trailer of the film has struck the right chord with the audience and movie connoisseurs have not only taken notice of the mouth-watering ‘foodgasm’ scenes and Saif’s culinary skills, but also his casual yet contemporary everyday Dad look!
Well, true to his chef-father avatar the actor’s clothes had to depict a convincing easy-going style and hence the designers took inspiration from urban dads in our country. The kind of look that Saif is sporting in the film is something that one will see young fathers wear on their day out with their kids, when they’re lounging around at leisure or on holidays.
Talking about the same, Raja says, “While styling Roshan Kalra (Saif Ali Khan), I wanted a very casual creative every day look so naturally, we veered towards shorts with t-shirts or shirts, jeans, etc., clothes that you would see a young father wear nowadays… It’s simple but that’s what I love about it.”