- MANTRA music and teaser launched
- Sachin Pilgaonkar to be a new Tycoon in ‘Education Industry’
- Director Gifty awestruck by Urvashi Rautela's hunger to give her best
- Prashantt Gupta and Miss World Manushi Chhillar celebrated International Women’s Day in New York
- Kavya Ramani makes her Mother proud on the day of Novel Culmination in her school
Bollywood’s ‘Rockstar’ Ranbir Kapoor sent crowds in Ahmedabad in a frenzy as he visited several ‘dandiya’ venues on October 2nd along with co-star Nargis Fakhri for the promotions of their upcoming film ROCKSTAR directed by Imtiaz Ali.
The duo, accompanied by Producer Hiren Gandhi from Shree Ashtvinayak visited Karnavati Club, Prasang Party Plot and Shanku’s Water Park.
This was Nargis’ first major public appearance and she was looking stunning, dressed in a beautiful traditional ‘ghaghra choli’ for the event. Ranbir too, looked impressive in his black kurta. Both the stars made a dramatic entry on a hydraulic crane amidst a thunderous applause. They even greeted the crowds in Gujarati and performed some ‘garba and dandiya’ moves on stage!
ROCKSTAR is produced by Shree Ashtavinayak Cine Vision and Eros International and revolves around a Delhi boy (Ranbir) who resents the fact that he has no pain in his life. He has realized that all great Musicians have had a painful life. In order to get his heart broken, he proposes to the most sought-after girl in Delhi University.
The soundtrack of the film has been composed by musical genius AR Rahman.
ROCKSTAR releases in theatres on 11.11.11.