- It is rightly said that dog is human's best friend : Abraam Pandey
- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
Whether you are a qualified artist, a beauty blogger or simply a lover of self expression Ritu Janjjani Makeup Academy can help you master professional techniques, with the range of courses designed to suit your skills level.
Ritu Janjjani and Kiran Janjjani opened their first prosthetic make up studio and academy in Andheri, Mumbai. They invited all their friends to be part of inauguration. Vishal Singh and Abi Gail also helped them in playing a small skit where make up skill was shown to guests. Kiran dressed himself as Zombie and Vishal as Dracula. They all performed for two minutes. Hakim Aalim came to give best wishes. Other guests who came for the opening were Deepak Tijori, Hanif Hilaal, Karan Grover, Sajid and Khalid Siddiqui. This is the first prosthetic academy in India. Ritu has already got three big projects in Bollywood which she will reveal in near time.
Talking to Glamgold Ritu told, ‘Prosthetic makeup is to make the character look real. This is an art. In foreign countries there are academies to teach prosthetic makeup. So why not in India? That is why I have started the academy. Now students who can’t go abroad or who can’t afford the costly fees of foreign academies can learn here.’
1) Professional makeup artistry course
2) Beauty and Bridal makeup course
3) Makeup for self (know your face and look beautiful for every occasion)