- MANTRA music and teaser launched
- Sachin Pilgaonkar to be a new Tycoon in ‘Education Industry’
- Director Gifty awestruck by Urvashi Rautela's hunger to give her best
- Prashantt Gupta and Miss World Manushi Chhillar celebrated International Women’s Day in New York
- Kavya Ramani makes her Mother proud on the day of Novel Culmination in her school
Chanting lights, camera, action align every eye to focus in the direction of camera. But what makes it so special, it is so quotidian….happens in every shooting….Yes, you may be right in your thoughts but when a young boy seizes your lashes to blink with his extraordinary performance in front of cinematic lenses it makes it leisure for the Art-lovers.
Rishabh Sharma, an aberrant prospect for the entrainment industry has made his presence felt in the showbiz world not just with his attractive looks but also with his versatile artistic sense. Trying to act professional when you’re just a kid can be a lot to balance but these teen shoulders proved to be so strong to justify and establish balance between his professional and personal life.
He has explored both small and big screen equally well. On one hand his performance in serials like Ramayana, Ek Chutki Aasman, Sanjog Se Bani Sangini (Zee TV), Geet (Star one), Maa Vaishno Devi, Mrs. Tendulkar… made his presence felt in every household and at the same time his acting excellence gathered a great applause in the films like Veer, Aao Wish Kare and Striker. Recently he was seen in ‘Nach Le Ve With Saroj Khan’. It is just the inception, a long way to go……. Keep it up Rishabh.