- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
A symphony of femininity and voluptuousness, a new jasmine has just bloomed in RAYMOND WEIL’s horological garden. Bewitchingly beautiful, this watch pays true homage to the heroine of Puccini’s opera, Turandot, whose splendour is associated with jasmine. Set with 29 diamonds, this watch making jewel combines rose gold with steel, fire and ice, arousing all the passions, just like Turandot. Down to the last detail, a jasmine flower blossoms at the center of the dial, turning this timekeeper into the most beautiful flower one could possibly offer a woman.
Crafted back in 2011 by RAYMOND WEIL, the jasmine collection is decking itself out in new finery in 2013. It is enhanced with a jasmine flower, which now adorns the heart of its dial, on a guilloché finish. The RAYMOND WEIL logo has become more rounded, looking more feminine, and in this way, the timekeeper, with its curves as delicate as those of the flower inspiring its name, dispenses its charms in steel or steel and rose gold, set with diamonds, on a leather or metal bracelet.
A sapphire blue lacquer dome in the guise of a crown completes this item of jewellery worthy of a princess. Available with an automatic quartz movement, in 35mm and 29mm diameters, each model in the collection will appeal to the women in our hearts.