- It is rightly said that dog is human's best friend : Abraam Pandey
- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
Apart from his acting abilities, youth icon and heartthrob, Ranbir Kapoor is known for his good looks and trend-setting style. However, the actor shocked many when he stepped out of his vanity van recently for the shoot of Pepsi’s IPL campaign at Filmcity in Mumbai.
Sources reveal that many crew members, who were not privy to the drastic make-over, were unable to recognize the actor who quietly went to give his shot.
In the upcoming funny commercial for Pepsi IPL, Ranbir plays a simple working class man who wears dull clothes, large spectacles, dental braces, and a 90s style chevron moustache. A cricket fan, he is seen carrying a large brief-case style bag and a yellow tiffin box in the ad film.
When asked, this is what Ranbir had to say about the look,“It’s not the usual casual and trendy look that I get to sport in Pepsi campaigns or in most of my films. In the new ad film, I play a simple man, who likes to dress conservatively but is passionate about cricket, India and Pepsi IPL. You can call it my ‘de-glam’look.”
Catch the new Pepsi IPL commercialwith Ranbir in his de-glam avatar on April 3, 2013