- Ranangan shubh start with their first song launch of lord Ganesha choreographed by Ganesh Acharya
- Ashutosh Gowarikar gave clap for Jackie Shroff’s Gujarati debut film ‘Ventilator’
- Mohit Suri gives a singing break to Singer & Music director Ved Sharma
- First official poster of the much-awaited film Missing
- Shivam Babbar of Splitsvilla is fully transformed
Actress Raima Sen, who has played several memorable roles in prominent films, will be seen playing the challenging role of a criminal lawyer in her next titled Kuldip Patwal: I didn’t do it! – produced and directed by Remy Kohli.Reliable sources suggest that the daughter of veteran actress Moon Moon Sen plays a District Attorney who turns prosecutor Simrat Chadha in the murder trial of Chief Minister. She represents the State hell bent on proving that Kuldip Patwal has assassinated the Chief Minister, Varun Chadha.
While Raima is known for her acting prowess, the movie will see her mouth powerful lines like “This man is dangerous. Inhe koi afsos ya pachtawa (repentance) nahin! He’s a cold-blooded murderer of CM Varun Chadha. He should be tried to the full extent of the law. He deserves capital punishment!” The film also stars Deepak Dobriyalin the titular role of Kuldip Patwal and Gulshan Devaiah as the defense lawyer.