- Zara is really hurt as she and her father were insulted by the guest
- VOOT ORIGINAL New Bollywood Chat show 'Feet Up with the Stars'
- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
Actress Raima Sen, who has played several memorable roles in prominent films, will be seen playing the challenging role of a criminal lawyer in her next titled Kuldip Patwal: I didn’t do it! – produced and directed by Remy Kohli.Reliable sources suggest that the daughter of veteran actress Moon Moon Sen plays a District Attorney who turns prosecutor Simrat Chadha in the murder trial of Chief Minister. She represents the State hell bent on proving that Kuldip Patwal has assassinated the Chief Minister, Varun Chadha.
While Raima is known for her acting prowess, the movie will see her mouth powerful lines like “This man is dangerous. Inhe koi afsos ya pachtawa (repentance) nahin! He’s a cold-blooded murderer of CM Varun Chadha. He should be tried to the full extent of the law. He deserves capital punishment!” The film also stars Deepak Dobriyalin the titular role of Kuldip Patwal and Gulshan Devaiah as the defense lawyer.