- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
PVR Pictures has brought to India some of the best Hollywood films this year. The latest addition to their list of releases is Brad Pitt starer Killing Them Softly releasing on the 5th of October across India.
Directed by Australian writer-director Andrew Dominik, the film is based on the 1974 book Cogan’s Trade by George V. Higgins. Brad Pitt plays Jackie Cogan, a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that went down during a mob-protected poker game.
Starring Brad Pitt, Ray Liotta and Richard Jenkins, Killing Them Softly is one of the most awaited Hollywood films of the year. PVR Pictures recent releases include Arbitrage, Moonrise Kingdom and To Rome With Love and all the films have been extremely well received at the box office.