- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
- R.D. Films Production's HADAL muhurt held
- Nawabzaade trailer packs a punch
Veteran actress Gautami Tadimalla who has worked in several popular Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada and Hindi films, is set to surprise the audience and her fans with her next offering, ‘E’.
A source present the set informs, “While we were shooting near the Mannarsala temple, we suddenly experienced a stormy weather change which almost washed out the set and we had to stop the shoot. Directer Kukku Surendran and producer Sangeeth Sivan themselves helped saving the set literally thereby keeping the props in place along with the unit.”
“The speed at which the wind was blowing could have damaged the set to a great extent but it was surprising to see the producer and director actually holding the shooting equipments to avoid any damage or monetary loss,” the source adds.
Produced by Sangeeth Sivan, Amin Surani and directed by Kukku Surendran, E is a horror thriller composed by Rahul Raj and Rohan Bajaj and written by K Hari Kumar.