- It is rightly said that dog is human's best friend : Abraam Pandey
- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
As Ishani, Priyanka Chopra dubs for an Indian plane, the reigning pan-Asian champion in a famous around-the-world aerial race. PC’s character has been described as easy on the eyes, but ruthless in the skies. Thanks to her high-speed competitiveness and notable talent, she has amassed more than a billion loyal fans—including one rookie racer who turns to her for guidance. Exotic and mysterious, Ishani is full of surprises, but always has her eye on the prize.
Director, Klay Hall says, “We decided to make India a stop on the race for two reasons: practicality—the planes needed to refuel in that region of the world—and aesthetics—India is a beautiful, exotic country that many of us had experienced. We loved the opportunity to highlight the warmth of India’s people, colors and culture in the world we were creating for Planes. I became a fan of Priyanka after seeing her film Dostana. She’s a triple threat—an actor, singer and dancer—and we noticed that when she came in to record her lines, she attracted the attention of a lot of people who’d stop by to watch her in action. Priyanka exudes heart, charm and warmth, and we’re incredibly blessed to have her as part of our cast.”
The film is releasing in India on 26th July, 2013.