- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
- R.D. Films Production's HADAL muhurt held
- Nawabzaade trailer packs a punch
Pratap Hada who is popularly known as Samar from STAR Plus’ show Saath Nibhana Saathiya has been battling with his health in the past week. The long hours of shooting and shooting for multiple shows has taken a toll on his health. He was admitted three times in 10 days!
Ever since the shows have gone seven days a week, shooting for long hours has become a routine. In order to complete shooting, Pratap’s appetite kept on reducing and did not get proper rest. Due to less intake of healthy food and lack of rest he fainted on the sets and was rushed to the hospital.
“It is true that have been admitted thrice in 10 days. I can’t avoid the long hours of shooting as I signed up for it. My only mistake was that I barely ate and less sleep. I have been shooting for Saath Nibhana Saathiya as well as a cricket reality show, so as soon as I finish with one shoot I head for another. I’m done with my shoots at 3am almost every day. The previous two times that I fainted wasn’t that bad but this time it got worse. I have been advised to intake a lot of juices and take care of my health,” said Pratap aka Samar.