- It is rightly said that dog is human's best friend : Abraam Pandey
- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
Prasanna Shetty, the creator of the programme “Symphony” (Music Therapy) of MT Educare Company reached out amongst orphan children on the auspicious season of Ganesh Utsav. Prasanna tried to reach out to under privileged and Orphan children through music, in a very traditional style. This special event is was attended by Bollywood celebrities like Nandini Singh, Avesh Dadlani and Vishal Bhagat on Wednesday 7th September at Aroma building, Andheri, Mumbai.
“I strongly believe that the fastest and easiest way to experience God is through music. Music not only is for our ears, but it soothes our mind and soul also,” says the passionate music maker Prasanna Shetty.
The miracle of music through devotion was experienced by many people around the Vicinity of Andheri. The smiles on the faces of many children made the day of the Visarjan and real celebration. It appeared as if Lord Ganesha has brought the smiles on the faces of the children with this festival.
Talking about the special programme, Prasanna says, “Symphony is a programme of three hours workshop which deals with the shades of life like Pain, Happiness through music and dance. It’s a therapy which worked miracles for lacks of children worldwide.”
With Ganapati Bappa’s blessings, Prasanna will certainly bring love and a reason to live quality life in others life!