- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
Onir’s much-awaited movie, Shab had its World Premiere at the New York Indian Film Festival on May 1, 2017.
Set in the cosmopolitan city of Delhi, the romance-drama featuring Raveena Tandon and introducing two talented actors – Ashish Bisht and Arpita Chatterjee, is a story of people coming from different walks of life, some in the search for love and some towards realization of their dreams.
Also starring French actor Simon Frenay, Shab is a story of these characters caught in the web of circumstances of an unforgiving and cold city.
Director Onir and actor Ashish Bisht interacted with few acclaimed directors – Amit Masurkar, Sudhish Kamath and Sandeep Mohan – of the movies that were screened at the coveted festival during the gala dinner.
It’s a double whammy for Onir as his film screening happened on his birthday – May 1, 2017. The filmmaker was excited about attending the New York premiere of Shab and the prestigious film festival along with Ashish and Simon and also receiving praises from the festival director Aseem Chhabra and Mallika Dutt – Indo-American human rights activist and CEO-Founder of Breakthrough Foundation.
Produced by Sanjay Suri, Bhavna Talwar, Mohan Mulani and Onir under the banner Anticlock Films, WSG Pictures and Surya Ventures, Shab is scheduled to release this year. The first look of the film will also be revealed soon.