- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
Multi facetate Krishan Tandon who was seen in Shandaar, Azhar and recently released Ek Haseena Thi Ek Deewana Tha, is very excited about his next MUBARKAN releasing on 28 July 2017. In the film he will be seen as Babaji.
Says Krishan, “There was a long gap between Shandaar and Azhar because I was not getting good roles and the offers came for only one line roles. I always looked for good roles which could be remembered though it is for one scene.”
Krishan had worked as Hindi announcer and drama artist in AIR (Akashvani) Delhi from 1972 to 1994.At the same time he used to do theater also. In 1994 he joined BBC Hindi service as a broadcaster and journalist in London and worked for 13 years. “During this period I started my own theater company and did plays in Hindi, English and Punjabi. I have a good command over Hindi, English, Urdu and Punjabi. I wrote and directed plays also,” said Krishan.
With 35 years of experience, Krishan’s strength is language and correct pronunciation. He is a registered voice over artist and undertake corporate projects.
Krishan debuted in Bollywood with 1984 film ‘Gori’ with late actor Sadashiv Amrapurkar, Bindu and Aloknath. “That time my job did not allowed me to do more films. In London I was doing short films in English but there was still a Bollywood bug in me and I was waiting for right opportunity. Casting director Mukesh Chhabra had come to London in hunt of local actors for Karan Johar’s Shandaar. I got to play lawyer and again Bollywood journey started,” said Krishan.