- First official poster of the much-awaited film Missing
- Shivam Babbar of Splitsvilla is fully transformed
- Milind Soman starrer & Manu Chobe's directorial 'Mukti - Birth of a Nation' wins hearts & awards
- Rekha Rana is nailing her Fashion choices this summer
- Shilpi Gupta launches Surkhab in New Delhi, India
Heavy weight actor Nikitin Dheer is back on television and this time with a fiction show titled Nagarjuna, produced by Beyond Dreams. Interestingly Nikitin has done substantial work in films. His portrayal of Tangaballi in Rohit Shetty’s Chennai Express was released four years back but people still remember his role.
Remembering the role and the maker Rohit Shetty and his co actor in the film Shahrukh Khan, Nikitin says, “Rohit Shetty and Shah Rukh Khan allowed me to do what I wanted to and after four years, people still remember me for that particular role. If the director gives you freedom, you can create magic as an artist. In my case, my personality and the way they used my body language (in Chennai Express) were the strong points.”
Shahrukh and Nikitin had some heavy duty action scenes in Chennai Express. Nikitin also adds on his heavy built, “The case is same in this show as well, the creative team are using other aspects of my personality too. It will automatically create something new and magical. Maybe, next time when I will meet my fans they will remember me for my character, Astika in Nagarjuna.