- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
- R.D. Films Production's HADAL muhurt held
- Nawabzaade trailer packs a punch
Lately the gossip mills were churning about the latest controversy in Bollywood. What raised everyone’s eyebrow was the fact that at the success party of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg’, was the entry of four Shahrukh’s loyalist – Nikhil Dwivedi, Riteish Deshmukh, Sanjay Kapoor and Chunky Pandey. And though everyone felt it was understandable from Nikhil’s point of view, as he was close to Salman in the phase where there was a perceived difference with SRK and later they both patched up, the presence of others at the party, was puzzling to the industry.
Well if Trust, Impartiality and common interest are the core of any friendship then you do not have to take sides because true friendship is not about showing allegiance and seems like Actor Nikhil Dwivedi has managed to balance both friends rather well.
So, well, we don’t know about the other stars that were spotted at the do, Nikhil has a reason to be seen with both the Khans without ruffling any feathers.