- MANTRA music and teaser launched
- Sachin Pilgaonkar to be a new Tycoon in ‘Education Industry’
- Director Gifty awestruck by Urvashi Rautela's hunger to give her best
- Prashantt Gupta and Miss World Manushi Chhillar celebrated International Women’s Day in New York
- Kavya Ramani makes her Mother proud on the day of Novel Culmination in her school
My close bond is with my mother Neera Malhotra. She has been supportive of my decisions always. She encouraged me to come to Mumbai from my hometown Kolkata for career. She is my lifeline. I talk to her daily and I don’t remember a single day when I don’t talk to her. She is a piece of God for me. In my good times and bad times she is always there for me.
She is a friend, philosopher and guide. My mother is the pillar of my strength. Whatever I am I am because of her. I share my life with her. She makes me feel secure. I remember when I used to go to school how she used to cuddle me and make special tiffin for me. She comes and stay with me in Mumbai whenever she can. I can’t think of life without her.