- Ranangan shubh start with their first song launch of lord Ganesha choreographed by Ganesh Acharya
- Ashutosh Gowarikar gave clap for Jackie Shroff’s Gujarati debut film ‘Ventilator’
- Mohit Suri gives a singing break to Singer & Music director Ved Sharma
- First official poster of the much-awaited film Missing
- Shivam Babbar of Splitsvilla is fully transformed
The magnitude of the evening was proved as the guests were welcomed with dhols and nagadas. Slated for release in a few weeks time, the music of the film was released by Mrs. Smita Thackeray at a suburban restaurant of Mumbai.
Pammi said she wanted a woman of strength to release the music and she couldn’t think of anybody else but Smita Thackeray, who she really looks up to.
Smita hugged Pammi and said, “I am here for Pammi, a very close friend, who I have known for so many years. She’s one woman who has crossed every obstacle and released her first film and now the second film is up for release. I am extremely happy for her.”
Mrs. Smita Thackeray who is known for being elusive, spent a lot of time at the party, watched and praised the songs and musical duo Jatin – Sameer. One could see the warmth and genuine bond between her and Pammi.
The party was attended by Pammi’s close friends and well wishers, including Kanwaljit Singh, Anuradha Patel, Mangal Dhillon, Harish Dayani of Moser-Baer, Rohit Roy, Ravi Kissen, Aditya Panscholi and Shipping Magnate Capt. Anil Singh.
It was also the hero Garry Gill’s birthday and the team celebrated the evening in style.