- Zara is really hurt as she and her father were insulted by the guest
- VOOT ORIGINAL New Bollywood Chat show 'Feet Up with the Stars'
- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
The magnitude of the evening was proved as the guests were welcomed with dhols and nagadas. Slated for release in a few weeks time, the music of the film was released by Mrs. Smita Thackeray at a suburban restaurant of Mumbai.
Pammi said she wanted a woman of strength to release the music and she couldn’t think of anybody else but Smita Thackeray, who she really looks up to.
Smita hugged Pammi and said, “I am here for Pammi, a very close friend, who I have known for so many years. She’s one woman who has crossed every obstacle and released her first film and now the second film is up for release. I am extremely happy for her.”
Mrs. Smita Thackeray who is known for being elusive, spent a lot of time at the party, watched and praised the songs and musical duo Jatin – Sameer. One could see the warmth and genuine bond between her and Pammi.
The party was attended by Pammi’s close friends and well wishers, including Kanwaljit Singh, Anuradha Patel, Mangal Dhillon, Harish Dayani of Moser-Baer, Rohit Roy, Ravi Kissen, Aditya Panscholi and Shipping Magnate Capt. Anil Singh.
It was also the hero Garry Gill’s birthday and the team celebrated the evening in style.