- It is rightly said that dog is human's best friend : Abraam Pandey
- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
Murli Sharma is shooting in Ahmedabad for the Life OK show SHAPATH. He plays a tourist guide Rangeela Ratan Sisodia. With this Murli returns to TV after 2 years. Last he was seen in ‘Lagi Tujhse Lagan’ on Colors which in a guest appearance. Now its well known how big a foodie Murli is and it so happened that after a scene which was being shot at Desai Ni Pol, the actor was not to be found. The entire unit was left baffled and were looking for him until they got hold of his staff who told them that he was at a near by shop which was famous for kachoris and fafda. “We didn’t understand what happened. He was found munching quietly in that shop. But he could have informed one of the members in d unit,” fumed a production guy. On the other hand Murli has planned it out as to where to eat what, when through the schedule. Now we hope the production guys have his eyes on him here on.