- Director Sandeep Manohar Navre’s latest TVC for water park ‘The Enjoy City’
- Zara is really hurt as she and her father were insulted by the guest
- VOOT ORIGINAL New Bollywood Chat show 'Feet Up with the Stars'
- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
Murli Sharma is shooting in Ahmedabad for the Life OK show SHAPATH. He plays a tourist guide Rangeela Ratan Sisodia. With this Murli returns to TV after 2 years. Last he was seen in ‘Lagi Tujhse Lagan’ on Colors which in a guest appearance. Now its well known how big a foodie Murli is and it so happened that after a scene which was being shot at Desai Ni Pol, the actor was not to be found. The entire unit was left baffled and were looking for him until they got hold of his staff who told them that he was at a near by shop which was famous for kachoris and fafda. “We didn’t understand what happened. He was found munching quietly in that shop. But he could have informed one of the members in d unit,” fumed a production guy. On the other hand Murli has planned it out as to where to eat what, when through the schedule. Now we hope the production guys have his eyes on him here on.