- Mohini aka Jacqueline is ready to steal your heart with Ek Do Teen from Baaghi 2
- Bhushan Kumar & Remo D’Souza team up for India’s biggest dance film starring Varun Dhawan and Katrina Kaif
- Bharti Singh and Harsh visited Pets NGO 'Animal Matter to Me'
- Sanjana Sanghi signed for The Fault In Our Stars remake!
- The National award winning movie writer Niren and Karan are Back Again with Ventilator in Gujarati
Arsalan, having served Kolkata for over years now in dining & being the no. 1 in Mughlai Dishes & Classic mocktails, is now in Mumbai. To celebrate the success of newly launch restaurant in western suburbs in Mumbai, Arsalan Restaurant & Caterer hosted a special feast pre Holi evening.
Ramji Gulati, Tochi Raina and Shakil Bhure enjoyed the Phirni which was second super hit after the biryani. Shakil bhure had put up a great get together with food being the best in taste and variety the uniqueness of the place is its food items
Rituparna Sen Gupta, the Bong Beauty enjoyed the authentic Bengali Mughlai cuisine, was seen catching up with Madhushree, special appearance was of Navraaj Hans son of Hansraj Hans. Prashant Sharma, designer Suprabha Jain, Vivek Mishra who looked handsome were present too.
Also present were Amy Billimoria in a black outfit looked lovely. Dinda & others who were enjoying the live performance by Zubair Ahmed whose album was recently launched by Crescendo Music Co. Suresh Thomas was present along with the artiste of his company. Aditya Rajput Singh, Madhuri Pandey who gave an impromptu performance was present with sister Anjali Pandey, Razzak Khan, Shibani Kashyap who enjoyed the fish the most.
Shakil Bhure was the perfect host for the evening mentions, “Arsalan is grateful to having received everyone’s support from Mumbai. I would just give away one message that to get the real taste of authentic Mughlai Cuisine, one must visit Arsalan. Like Kolkata, Mumbai deserves to relish the best recipes passed on to us by the Mughal emperors.”