- Sachin Pilgaonkar to be a new Tycoon in ‘Education Industry’
- Director Gifty awestruck by Urvashi Rautela's hunger to give her best
- Prashantt Gupta and Miss World Manushi Chhillar celebrated International Women’s Day in New York
- Kavya Ramani makes her Mother proud on the day of Novel Culmination in her school
- Hold your breath and meet Sikander aka Salman Khan in this all-new poster of Race 3
Actress Mrinal Kulkarni’s son Virajas Kulkarni has grown up around films. Being star son, the young boy remembers being surrounded with actors since childhood. So taking up a career in films was an obvious for this theatre and film graduate Virajas who is making his Marathi debut in director Ajay Naik s HOSTEL DAYS with Prarthana Behere, Aroh Welankar, Akshay Tanksale and Sanjay Jadhav.
22 year old Virajas Kulkarni has even assisted mother Mrinal in her directorial debut Rama Madhav. The proud mother (Mrinal Kulkarni) shared, “Technically, my son became an independent director before me. Much before I made Rama Madhav, he had already directed and acted in his first play Anathema. I am glad that he made this career choice and am looking forward to see him succeed in many projects.”
Having learned script writing and screen writing Virajas is careful about the projects he picks. “Director Ajay Naik’s approach to films is what made him to choose it as his debut film. Ajay is the musician at heart so his treatment to a film intriguing. He approaches a film like a song, creates a base and then adds layers. I found that process pretty interesting,” says Virajas.
When asked does he discuss about work with Mother, Virajas said, “After accepting the film, I discussed it with her and she helped me with few insider tips. With the help of her experience and cinematic knowledge I am sure I can’t go wrong.”