- It is rightly said that dog is human's best friend : Abraam Pandey
- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
Apparently a controversial photo shoots with a lesbian theme of super Bollywood model and Item Dancer Yasmin Khan and super hot ramp model Natasha Sikka was held at studio BLACK & WHITE, Goregaon, Mumbai on 30th august.
Yasmeen has worked in many albums like MERI YAAD AAYE with Sunidhi Chauhan, JHAJHAR JHAJHAR CHHALKE with Labh Janjua, AAJ KI RAAT with Satyendra Sharma etc. She was also seen in Hindi film NO ENTRY.
Natasha was Kingfisher model. She ramped for Lakme Fashion Week and has also done shoot for many catalogues.
It’s heard that aim of the photo shoot is to bring awareness about lesbians should be given legal permission for marriage. According to both the models this photo shoot will encourage lesbian marriages in our country.
Internationally renowned fashion photographer Shaan Banerjee did the photoshoot. In future plans a video shoot will be done for the purpose of awareness about the same cause.