- Yetay Na Lagnala shoot held at Filmcity
- Pooja Entertainment's 'Dil Junglee' to release on 16th February 2018
- T-Series, Ellipsis Entertainment & Emraan Hashmi Films unite for CHEAT INDIA
- Richa Chadha launches a cocktail named after her character Bholi Bhali Punjaban
- Maniesh Paul and Lulia Vantur to be seen in T-Series single Harjai
It was authentic Mexican Dining at its very best at the 180 degrees restaurant at the Grand Sarovar Premiere, Goregaon, Mumbai as Mumbaikars made a beeline for some exotic preparations by Chef Davide Zelnick (from Mexico) on the opening day of the Mexican Food festival.
This lip smacking continues upto 3rd February and the fare includes traditional favorites like Chicken fish or Veg Quesadillas with Pico de Gallo, Lemon Egg drop Sopa, Chunky Avocado Salad, Lamb Chilli Con Carne Mushrooms in Anjo Paste and lots more. Pinkey Ahluwalia was well in time and was accompanied by Umaesh Pherwani. Manmeet Gulzar had his little daughter in tow and was a doting father right through the evening.
Moiz Lokhandwala made a rare appearance. Brinda Parekh was in high spirits. Rakesh Paul was accompanied his wife. Ajoy Balkrishna played the perfect host. The guests relished the various delicacies on offer and the partying continued till the wee hours. Manmeet Gulzar and Viveck Shettyy exchanged notes on the good old popular songs of Bollywood and sung their hearts out.