- Mohini aka Jacqueline is ready to steal your heart with Ek Do Teen from Baaghi 2
- Bhushan Kumar & Remo D’Souza team up for India’s biggest dance film starring Varun Dhawan and Katrina Kaif
- Bharti Singh and Harsh visited Pets NGO 'Animal Matter to Me'
- Sanjana Sanghi signed for The Fault In Our Stars remake!
- The National award winning movie writer Niren and Karan are Back Again with Ventilator in Gujarati
It was authentic Mexican Dining at its very best at the 180 degrees restaurant at the Grand Sarovar Premiere, Goregaon, Mumbai as Mumbaikars made a beeline for some exotic preparations by Chef Davide Zelnick (from Mexico) on the opening day of the Mexican Food festival.
This lip smacking continues upto 3rd February and the fare includes traditional favorites like Chicken fish or Veg Quesadillas with Pico de Gallo, Lemon Egg drop Sopa, Chunky Avocado Salad, Lamb Chilli Con Carne Mushrooms in Anjo Paste and lots more. Pinkey Ahluwalia was well in time and was accompanied by Umaesh Pherwani. Manmeet Gulzar had his little daughter in tow and was a doting father right through the evening.
Moiz Lokhandwala made a rare appearance. Brinda Parekh was in high spirits. Rakesh Paul was accompanied his wife. Ajoy Balkrishna played the perfect host. The guests relished the various delicacies on offer and the partying continued till the wee hours. Manmeet Gulzar and Viveck Shettyy exchanged notes on the good old popular songs of Bollywood and sung their hearts out.