- Ranangan shubh start with their first song launch of lord Ganesha choreographed by Ganesh Acharya
- Ashutosh Gowarikar gave clap for Jackie Shroff’s Gujarati debut film ‘Ventilator’
- Mohit Suri gives a singing break to Singer & Music director Ved Sharma
- First official poster of the much-awaited film Missing
- Shivam Babbar of Splitsvilla is fully transformed
27 December Productions’, producer Hrishikesh Vials Patil’s debut venture RAJBHASHA muhurt was held at Mumbai. Veteran poet Ashok Naigaonkar was the chief guest on the occasion. Also present were director Dhyaneshwar Margaj, music director Kaushal Inamdar and producer Hrishikesh Vials Patil. Ashokji light the lamp, broke the auspicious coconut and announced the muhurt done.
Mr. Naigaonkar said about the global reach of Marathi language. He also shared few experiences of his tour to foreign countries where he was surprised to see people doing aarti, teaching Marathi language to kids born there etc.
Writer-director Margaj told, “It is my pleasure to express my love for Marathi language through this film. I will try to include history of the language in the film.”
Producer Hrishikesh told, “It was my dream to make a film and was waiting for thr right script. Dhyaneshwar came with RAJBHASHA script. I liked it very much and decided to make the film on this story.”
Music director Kaushal Inamdar shared the journey of Maharashtra Abhiman song. There will be six songs including this song. He also performed.
21 artists are cast through the audition. The details of cast and crew will be announced soon and then shoot will began.