- It is rightly said that dog is human's best friend : Abraam Pandey
- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
Indian Magic Eye Motions Pictures and Arbhaat Nirmitee’s presentation Marathi film PUNE 52 will be screened at MAMI Film Festival in India Gold category. Produced by Shrirang Godbole, Umesh Kulkarni, Girish Kulkarni, the film is directed by Mumbai based Writer-Director Nikhil Mahajan who is a distinguished alumnus of Australia’s famous Sydney Film School.
Umesh and Girish had earlier received applauds for VALU and VIHIR on international platform. Now with PUNE 53 they are ready to roar at MAMI which has global importance amongst film festivals. PUNE 52 is a story of a private detective set on the backdrop of early 90s in the city of Pune.
Apart from the impressive star cast of the film, which includes Girish Kulkarni, Sonali Kulkarni, Sai Tamhankar, Bharti Achrekar, Kiran Karmarkar and Swanand Kirkire in a special appearance, PUNE 52 also boosts of participation of some big international names. For example the background and the theme music of the film has been given by Korean Music Director Hyun Jung Shin, who has given music to critically acclaimed film ‘Old Boy’, whereas the responsibility of Director of Photography is on the shoulders of Jeremy Reagan from New Zealand.
PUNE 52 is slated to release on 12-12-12.