- Director Suraj Tiwari’s I AM ZERO goes on floors today 15 December 2017
- CHALU DYA TUMCHA releasing on 15 December 2017
- The makers of 'Fandry' and 'Half Ticket' collaborate on the upcoming 'Raakshas' by Dyanesh Zoting
- It was a challenging task shooting for the underground sequence in Ek Deewana Tha : Delnaaz
- Acting gives you an opportunity to live many lives within one life : Mudasir Zafar
DHAV MANYA DHAV an out an out hilarious Marathi film being Produced & Directed by Abhay Prabhakar Kamble under the Banner of Shree Venkateshwara Movies, is all set to release all over Maharashtra on 29th July 2011.
This is the story of ancient stone script (Shila Lekh) found by a child, which is to be installed in museum by the Chief Minister of the state, but the story turns when Manyabhai enter to steal that stone script at the behest of one Suparibhai. Then hilarious incidents happen at various junctions by various characters in the film. This is based on the incidental comedy events with one rocking items song by Megha Ghadge. This is very first time the film has no heroin in this star-studded film and also one famous rhyme ‘Sang Sang Bholanath’ has been picturised in very distinctive & attractive manner.
Star cast: Sanjay Narvekar, Pandharinath Kamble, Jayawant Wadker, Pranav Raorane, Sanchit Yadav, Shyam Thombare, Baban Joshi, Akaram Patil, N. Relekar, Milind Oak, Subodh Kambale, N. D. Chaughule, Avinash Mohite
Child artists: Tejas Rahate, Trishala Poal.
The film is written by Anil Pawar, lyrics by Viju Mane, Baba Saheb Saudagar, Manoj Yadav and Music by Chinar – Mahesh, Camera by Ram Allam, Imtiaz Brgir and Choreography by santosh Ambre, Sangram Bhalakar, Art by Manohar Acharekar.