- Sachin Pilgaonkar to be a new Tycoon in ‘Education Industry’
- Director Gifty awestruck by Urvashi Rautela's hunger to give her best
- Prashantt Gupta and Miss World Manushi Chhillar celebrated International Women’s Day in New York
- Kavya Ramani makes her Mother proud on the day of Novel Culmination in her school
- Hold your breath and meet Sikander aka Salman Khan in this all-new poster of Race 3
DHAV MANYA DHAV an out an out hilarious Marathi film being Produced & Directed by Abhay Prabhakar Kamble under the Banner of Shree Venkateshwara Movies, is all set to release all over Maharashtra on 29th July 2011.
This is the story of ancient stone script (Shila Lekh) found by a child, which is to be installed in museum by the Chief Minister of the state, but the story turns when Manyabhai enter to steal that stone script at the behest of one Suparibhai. Then hilarious incidents happen at various junctions by various characters in the film. This is based on the incidental comedy events with one rocking items song by Megha Ghadge. This is very first time the film has no heroin in this star-studded film and also one famous rhyme ‘Sang Sang Bholanath’ has been picturised in very distinctive & attractive manner.
Star cast: Sanjay Narvekar, Pandharinath Kamble, Jayawant Wadker, Pranav Raorane, Sanchit Yadav, Shyam Thombare, Baban Joshi, Akaram Patil, N. Relekar, Milind Oak, Subodh Kambale, N. D. Chaughule, Avinash Mohite
Child artists: Tejas Rahate, Trishala Poal.
The film is written by Anil Pawar, lyrics by Viju Mane, Baba Saheb Saudagar, Manoj Yadav and Music by Chinar – Mahesh, Camera by Ram Allam, Imtiaz Brgir and Choreography by santosh Ambre, Sangram Bhalakar, Art by Manohar Acharekar.