- Sachin Pilgaonkar to be a new Tycoon in ‘Education Industry’
- Director Gifty awestruck by Urvashi Rautela's hunger to give her best
- Prashantt Gupta and Miss World Manushi Chhillar celebrated International Women’s Day in New York
- Kavya Ramani makes her Mother proud on the day of Novel Culmination in her school
- Hold your breath and meet Sikander aka Salman Khan in this all-new poster of Race 3
Siddharth Kashyap of SK Music, Yashraj Tongia of Clap Talent and Robby Badal of Royant Music organised a surprise party for the huge success of Madhushree song Soja Zara from Bahubali 2.
Being a dub song from a regional language into Hindi, she hadn’t expected to get this recognition, this song doesn’t know to stop musing the public. It crossed 53 million Youtube and cumulative over 90 million and tops in 2 million hello and guess what.. without any TV and radio promotion.
That’s why Friends of music fraternity Suresh Wadkar, Anup Jalota, Richa Sharma, Udit Narayan, Sudesh Bhonsle, Jaspinder Narula, Poonam Dhillon, Shashi Ranjan, Anu Ranjan, Sunil Pal, Yogesh Lakhani of Bright Outdoor, Saawan Kumar, Champak Jain of Venus Records, Anurag Bedi of Zee Music and many others came together to celebrate in great fanfare. Madhushree performed also with friends to celebrate the success.