- Sagarika Ghatge starer, Milind Ukey’s directorial ‘Monsoon Football' announced
- WHEN OBAMA LOVED OSAMA teaser launched
- Working out is not about any particular exercise : Raj Dev Gour
- Subhash Ghai announced his first ever international film based on Osho in Cannes
- I feel lucky to share screen with veteran actors : Monalisa Bagal
Laughter, humour and family time that’s what Entertainment Ki Raat on Colors Channel is known for and to add more fun to this new season Madhuri Dixit had appeared on the show to promote Dance Deewane which will be soon aired on the same Channel.
Mubeen Saudagar lived his fan boy dream when he got into Anil Kapoor’s attire a dhoti and a shirt from Ram Lakhan and danced on the tunes of ‘Bada Dukh Dina O Ramji’ with none other than Madhuri Dixit.
Madhuri Dixit set the stage on fire with her dance moves and her lovely expressions. She looked breathtakingly beautiful in her white embroidered dress. Mubeen Saudagar as usual kept his comic timing and mimicked Anil Kapoor up to the point.
In conversation with Mubeen Saudagar he mentions, “I have shared the stage with Madhuriji before but today it was a dream come true when I got to dance with her. Her persona is on a different level, the way she carries herself and how she makes everyone around her really comfortable. I really respect her and hope for the best for her new show Dance Deewane. ”