- Richa Chadha meets the real Shakeela ahead of the film’s shoot
- Fans Start A Petition on Change.Org Demanding Season 4 of the Iconic Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan on VOOT
- Saurabh Shetye covers Ed Sheeran’s famous ‘Perfect’ and surprises his fans on YouTube
- G77 Club & Kitchen launch with celebrities galore
- Zee TV to present Yeh Teri Galiyaan, a thought-provoking concept
Laughter, humour and family time that’s what Entertainment Ki Raat on Colors Channel is known for and to add more fun to this new season Madhuri Dixit had appeared on the show to promote Dance Deewane which will be soon aired on the same Channel.
Mubeen Saudagar lived his fan boy dream when he got into Anil Kapoor’s attire a dhoti and a shirt from Ram Lakhan and danced on the tunes of ‘Bada Dukh Dina O Ramji’ with none other than Madhuri Dixit.
Madhuri Dixit set the stage on fire with her dance moves and her lovely expressions. She looked breathtakingly beautiful in her white embroidered dress. Mubeen Saudagar as usual kept his comic timing and mimicked Anil Kapoor up to the point.
In conversation with Mubeen Saudagar he mentions, “I have shared the stage with Madhuriji before but today it was a dream come true when I got to dance with her. Her persona is on a different level, the way she carries herself and how she makes everyone around her really comfortable. I really respect her and hope for the best for her new show Dance Deewane. ”