- Hold your breath and meet Sikander aka Salman Khan in this all-new poster of Race 3
- Sara Ali Khan- The Simmba girl
- Mohini aka Jacqueline is ready to steal your heart with Ek Do Teen from Baaghi 2
- Bhushan Kumar & Remo D’Souza team up for India’s biggest dance film starring Varun Dhawan and Katrina Kaif
- Bharti Singh and Harsh visited Pets NGO 'Animal Matter to Me'
We all know that fathers prioritize their girls over anybody, but the relationship between this duo Kavya and her father is really heart melting one.
Kavya, at such an young age understood, the sacrifices her father has done for her. Kids show their love and gratitude to their father only on Father’s Day, but for our little Kavya those days do not exist as she surprised her father with a very cute handmade card as token of love and gratitude for helping her accomplishing her dream.
In a conversation with Kavya, she mentioned, “ I have always been inclined towards acting and other creative activities. My parents realised it soon, the passion I showed for acting. My father took an immediate decision when I told I want to act and wanted to be seen on TV and we flew down to Mumbai. He has worked hard and I wanted to thank him for the things he has done for me.”