- CHALU DYA TUMCHA releasing on 15 December 2017
- The makers of 'Fandry' and 'Half Ticket' collaborate on the upcoming 'Raakshas' by Dyanesh Zoting
- It was a challenging task shooting for the underground sequence in Ek Deewana Tha : Delnaaz
- Acting gives you an opportunity to live many lives within one life : Mudasir Zafar
- Eugenix Hair Transplant Sciences launched in Mumbai
The poster launch of the film ‘Kutumb The Family’ produced by Shyam Avatar Kedia under the banner of Shyam Entertainment, written and directed by Amit Shree Yadav was launched with great fanfare at Star Bazaar by actor Rajpal Yadav. The film has Music by Aryan Jaiin, Lyrics by Aryan Jaiin and Rajendra Tiwari. The songs are sung by singers Kumar Sanu, Alka Yagnik, Javed Ali, Shahid Malya and Tripti Shakya.
The film stars Rajpal Yadav, Alok Nath, Inderpal Yadav, Alok Nair, Ashish Shukla, Ritu Sharma, Sandhya, Raj Meena and others. Shoaib Khan is executive producer.
It is interesting to note that for the first time in his career, Rajal Yadav is not only playing the role of a Awadh young man who is playing with varied hues of colors during Holi but what’s more , has also crooned the number all by himself. Rajpal Yadav was moved to such an extent when he saw the first print of the film that he said that he had started crying and could not hold back his tears and vouchsafes for the fact that Kutumb is an emotional film which will entertain everyone too.
The film is slated for release all over India on November 3 by K Sera Sera which is presenting the film. The PR and marketing of the film are handled by Shaaz Media Entertainment Nagma Khan.