- Sagarika Ghatge starer, Milind Ukey’s directorial ‘Monsoon Football' announced
- WHEN OBAMA LOVED OSAMA teaser launched
- Working out is not about any particular exercise : Raj Dev Gour
- Subhash Ghai announced his first ever international film based on Osho in Cannes
- I feel lucky to share screen with veteran actors : Monalisa Bagal
Born and brought up in Amritsar, Kunal Kapoor when visited his ancestral home in Punjab while shooting for Anurag Kashyup’s Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana and got so nostalgic that he plans to buy back his home, if all goes as planned.
Talking about the house says Kunal, “I have spent a large part of my childhood there, and even today when I go to Punjab, I feel like I’ve come back home.”
The actor is already in talks with the current owners of the house, situated at Majethi Road in Amritsar.
Confirms Kunal, “We used to have a family home in Amritsar. But we had to sell it because we were moving to Mumbai and my uncle was also not there, so there was no other option. I have loads of memories attached to that home. And if I get the right opportunity, I would like to buy it back. In fact, some talks have already been initiated. So things have started to move towards that direction (buying the home).”