- MANTRA music and teaser launched
- Sachin Pilgaonkar to be a new Tycoon in ‘Education Industry’
- Director Gifty awestruck by Urvashi Rautela's hunger to give her best
- Prashantt Gupta and Miss World Manushi Chhillar celebrated International Women’s Day in New York
- Kavya Ramani makes her Mother proud on the day of Novel Culmination in her school
Produced and directed by Remy Kohli, ‘Kuldip Patwal: I didn’t do it!’ starring Deepak Dobriyal in a never-seen-before avatar is scheduled to hit the screens on 15th December, 2017.
The movie also features Raima Sen, Pravin Dabas and Gulshan Devaiyah and it talks about a common man, Kuldip Patwal, who has been unwittingly wronged by a local minister indirectly in all sorts of ways all his life.
It’s a story of an educated ordinary man trying to make ends meet. But, he’s thwarted by the Chief Minister’s social decisions to better the lives of the less fortunate. Kuldip’s working life is affected directly by the Minister’s executive decisions. And then the Chief Minister is assassinated. Kuldip Patwal is charged with the murder.
The movie was released in few selective screens in the UK and according to the distributors, the response for the film was quite outstanding and it was very well received by the audience.ABC News said that the film had, “a great narrative and compelling performances.”
The starcast of the film is ecstatic with the release date of the film and expecting appreciation by the Indian audience for the effort and their performances in the film.