- Director Suraj Tiwari’s I AM ZERO goes on floors today 15 December 2017
- CHALU DYA TUMCHA releasing on 15 December 2017
- The makers of 'Fandry' and 'Half Ticket' collaborate on the upcoming 'Raakshas' by Dyanesh Zoting
- It was a challenging task shooting for the underground sequence in Ek Deewana Tha : Delnaaz
- Acting gives you an opportunity to live many lives within one life : Mudasir Zafar
Produced and directed by Remy Kohli, ‘Kuldip Patwal: I didn’t do it!’ starring Deepak Dobriyal in a never-seen-before avatar is scheduled to hit the screens on 15th December, 2017.
The movie also features Raima Sen, Pravin Dabas and Gulshan Devaiyah and it talks about a common man, Kuldip Patwal, who has been unwittingly wronged by a local minister indirectly in all sorts of ways all his life.
It’s a story of an educated ordinary man trying to make ends meet. But, he’s thwarted by the Chief Minister’s social decisions to better the lives of the less fortunate. Kuldip’s working life is affected directly by the Minister’s executive decisions. And then the Chief Minister is assassinated. Kuldip Patwal is charged with the murder.
The movie was released in few selective screens in the UK and according to the distributors, the response for the film was quite outstanding and it was very well received by the audience.ABC News said that the film had, “a great narrative and compelling performances.”
The starcast of the film is ecstatic with the release date of the film and expecting appreciation by the Indian audience for the effort and their performances in the film.