- It is rightly said that dog is human's best friend : Abraam Pandey
- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
With a subject as serious and intense as Kuldip Patwal: I Didn’t Do It!, director Remy Kohli ensured that the cast had opportunity to unwind.
During the shooting of Kuldip Patwal: I Didn’t Do It featuring Deepak Dobriyal in a never-seen-before role and Pravin Dabas, director Remy along with the cast including Deepak, Jameel and Pravin used to team up and play table tennis since Remy loves sports. Raima Sen, who is also playing a lawyer in the film used to sit and watch them play and enjoy.
A source says, “Though the movie based on a very serious subject, the environment on the set was very nice and lively. The cast and crew used to de-stress themselves by playing football during set-ups.”
Produced and directed by Remy Kohli, Kuldip Patwal: I didn’t do it! starring Deepak Dobriyal in a never-seen-before avatar is scheduled to hit the screens on 2nd February, 2018.
The movie also features Raima Sen, Parvin Dabas and Gulshan Devaiyah and it talks about a common man, Kuldip Patwal, who has been charged with murder of a local CM.