- Hold your breath and meet Sikander aka Salman Khan in this all-new poster of Race 3
- Sara Ali Khan- The Simmba girl
- Mohini aka Jacqueline is ready to steal your heart with Ek Do Teen from Baaghi 2
- Bhushan Kumar & Remo D’Souza team up for India’s biggest dance film starring Varun Dhawan and Katrina Kaif
- Bharti Singh and Harsh visited Pets NGO 'Animal Matter to Me'
Kriti Sanon is a lovely co-star. The pretty actor is very thoughtful and does things straight from the heart. During the prep for the film Sushant shared how this is the first time he is essaying the role of a Punjabi boy.
Sushant has featured in interesting films and essayed diverse characters right from making a debut in Kai Po Che, to playing a Bengali detective in Byomkesh Bakshi to essaying the role of M.S Dhoni in his latest outing. However this is the first time he is going to be a Punjabi boy and is quite looking forward to it.
Kriti made a mental note and next week gifted him a ipod with Punjabi songs. Kriti put together a playlist which he could hear while essaying the character of Shiv. The playlist had a lot of Punjabi Bollywood songs and also had some Punjabi folk songs.
Sushant was all smiles with her sweet gesture.
Kriti and Sushant have a lot of things in common. They both come from Delhi. They went to the same college. They made it big in the industry on their own and now they have a common playlist of songs.
Kriti shares, “I am a Punjabi and love Punjabi songs. I added some tracks to my Punjabi playlist and gave it to Sushant. Just thought it would help him get into the “Amritsar da munda” zone”.