- ACP Ghazal enters in Creative Eye Ltd Serial Ishq Subhan Allah
- Teaser of Saregama’s Yoodlee films next - Noblemen starring Kunal Kapoor is out
- Rasika to play IPS officer in a crime drama series - Delhi Police
- Gauahar Khan starrer short movie ‘Peanut Butter’ wins big
- Rekha Rana walks the 71st Cannes Red Carpet
Kiara Advani, who made her Bollywood debut with Fugly (2014), got noticed after she played the role of Sakshi Dhoni, cricketer MS Dhoni’s wife in his biopic. And recently, her chartbuster, Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast Mast – a recreation of the popular track from Mohra (1994) made her a household name!
“People still refer to me as the Mast Mast girl and that always puts a smile on my face. For the first couple of weeks, you are attached to the film, so you feel that maybe, you could have done a better job. But then, you learn how to detach.” adds Kiara.
With three films to her credit, Kiara feels that she’s learnt something from each film. “My journey has been very special. I am grateful for all that I have learnt so far. I’m lucky that directors, whose films I’ve grown up watching, are now working with me. With every film, I am trying to push my limits,” says Kiara.
The actor says that though she gives each film her best, she doesn’t feel bad if it doesn’t do well commercially. “You can never guess the outcome of your film. My last film (Machine) did not do well, but it is still close to my heart,” says the 24-year-old.