- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
Bollywood’s lucky mascot Katrina Kaif is one of the most sought after stars in Bollywood today thanks to all the hard work she’s put in since her debut.
However she does manage to strike the right balance between work and pleasure.
Katrina Kaif recently took time out from her busy schedule to attend Bina Kak’s daughter Amrita’s wedding in Jaipur. Amrita who sung the hit song Just Chill from Maine Pyaar Kyu Kiya recently got married May 29th 2010.
Reveals a source close to the star “Katrina was very excited to be part of the traditional Rajasthani wedding and even attended the mehendi ceremony .She is working around the clock on her films and brand endorsements but didn’t want to miss the celebration”
Katrina was seen having a gala time at the wedding and even played mehendi artist as she was seen signing autographs on her fans’ hands with mehendi.
“Katrina had no starry airs and sat amidst her fans signing autographs on their hands in mehendi. She participated wholeheartedly in the celebration and then flew to Delhi for her professional commitments.” adds the source