- MANTRA music and teaser launched
- Sachin Pilgaonkar to be a new Tycoon in ‘Education Industry’
- Director Gifty awestruck by Urvashi Rautela's hunger to give her best
- Prashantt Gupta and Miss World Manushi Chhillar celebrated International Women’s Day in New York
- Kavya Ramani makes her Mother proud on the day of Novel Culmination in her school
Kareena Kapoor’s hairstylist Pompy will be making his acting debut with Vikram Phadnis’ Marathi film, Hrudayantar.
Produced by Vikram Phadnis Productions, Young Berry Entertainment (Pratap Sarnaik and his son Purvesh Sarnaik) and directed by Vikram, Hrudayantar is an emotional drama featuring Mukta Barve, Subodh Bhave and Sonali Khare.
Pompy, who has been working with Kareena for almost a decade now, has not just designed the actors’ look in Hrudayantar but have also acted in a Marathi film for the first time.
A source says, “Pompy and Vikram shares a good rapport as friends since long time. When Vikram asked him to design his film’s look, he immediately agreed. The character Pompy plays in the film is a humorous one and he played his part well, much to Vikram’s surprise.
Produced by Vikram Phadnis Productions, Young Berry Entertainment (Pratap Sarnaik and his son Purvesh Sarnaik) and directed by Vikram, Hrudayantar is scheduled to release on 9th June, 2017!