- Zara is really hurt as she and her father were insulted by the guest
- VOOT ORIGINAL New Bollywood Chat show 'Feet Up with the Stars'
- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
Kareena Kapoor’s hairstylist Pompy will be making his acting debut with Vikram Phadnis’ Marathi film, Hrudayantar.
Produced by Vikram Phadnis Productions, Young Berry Entertainment (Pratap Sarnaik and his son Purvesh Sarnaik) and directed by Vikram, Hrudayantar is an emotional drama featuring Mukta Barve, Subodh Bhave and Sonali Khare.
Pompy, who has been working with Kareena for almost a decade now, has not just designed the actors’ look in Hrudayantar but have also acted in a Marathi film for the first time.
A source says, “Pompy and Vikram shares a good rapport as friends since long time. When Vikram asked him to design his film’s look, he immediately agreed. The character Pompy plays in the film is a humorous one and he played his part well, much to Vikram’s surprise.
Produced by Vikram Phadnis Productions, Young Berry Entertainment (Pratap Sarnaik and his son Purvesh Sarnaik) and directed by Vikram, Hrudayantar is scheduled to release on 9th June, 2017!