- Zara is really hurt as she and her father were insulted by the guest
- VOOT ORIGINAL New Bollywood Chat show 'Feet Up with the Stars'
- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
Goa is undoubtedly tourists favourite destination and so is for popular actor and anchor Karan Wahi’s. Recently the handsome actor been to Goa for a short break. He says,”Last year I have been to Goa many times, it is my favourite place to chill out. What I love about Goa is it disconnects me from social world and you can actually relax and spend some quiet time if you go to right places. In Goa I love both the sunsets and the sunrises but since it’s Goa I hardly have seen the sunrise because you sleep late but I never miss a chance to witness the beautiful sunset, It’s calm, soothing and peaceful.”
Karan also adds,”It is important for an actor to take short breaks because these breaks are actually breath of fresh air in your hectic schedules and it also refreshes you for another round of hard work.”