- Indra Kumar Recreates ‘80s hit track Paisa Yeh Paisa for his next Total Dhamaal!
- Rahul Malhotra reaches Cannes 2018 with new short movie
- Divya Khosla Kumar receives Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award
- First Poster of Naseeruddin Shah and Sonali Kulkarni’s film - Hope Aur Hum!
- Demi Moore admires Manoj Bajpayee’s acting skills
Goa is undoubtedly tourists favourite destination and so is for popular actor and anchor Karan Wahi’s. Recently the handsome actor been to Goa for a short break. He says,”Last year I have been to Goa many times, it is my favourite place to chill out. What I love about Goa is it disconnects me from social world and you can actually relax and spend some quiet time if you go to right places. In Goa I love both the sunsets and the sunrises but since it’s Goa I hardly have seen the sunrise because you sleep late but I never miss a chance to witness the beautiful sunset, It’s calm, soothing and peaceful.”
Karan also adds,”It is important for an actor to take short breaks because these breaks are actually breath of fresh air in your hectic schedules and it also refreshes you for another round of hard work.”