- Zara is really hurt as she and her father were insulted by the guest
- VOOT ORIGINAL New Bollywood Chat show 'Feet Up with the Stars'
- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
Dangal girl Sanya Malhotra, who recently wrapped up work on Ritesh Batra’s Photographer in Mumbai, has been signed on to play the female lead opposite Ayushmann Khurrana.
Badhaai Ho will be directed by Amit Sharma, who has helmed over a 1000 ad films, including the one on Google Reunion, and a short film for Kashmir tourism, and made his feature film debut with the Arjun Kapoor-Sonakshi Sinha starer Tevar in 2015. It is a coming-of-age story of a family as it grapples with some unexpected news and focuses on the impact of the news on the family and how the members deal with it in their own way.
Sanya, who had faced the camera for the first time with Dangal, says she is curious about new experiences as an actor and is keen to showcase her dancing skills with the new film. The film rolls towards January-end in Delhi with a three-month schedule