- Zara is really hurt as she and her father were insulted by the guest
- VOOT ORIGINAL New Bollywood Chat show 'Feet Up with the Stars'
- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
After a very successful run, BBB which released worldwide on 10th December 2010, is now the first film in recent times to be running in 122 screens all-India after celebrating a superb 100 days. Major multiplex chains have decided to bring back the film across various territories owing to soaring popular demand.
What started as a small time binness for the two just out of college entrepreneurs, has turned out to be a blockbuster.
BAND BAAJA BAARAAT has had a dream run and continues to delight and attract audiences all over.
100 days and counting… a rarity in recent times!