- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
CaratLane, India’s leading omni-channel jeweller has set out to add a hint of style to every woman’s closet by collaborating with renowned celebrity stylist Ami, who has co-designed the collection.
Ami says, “It was exciting to co-design this collection for CaratLane. The jewellery we have designed is stylish and wearable on a day-to-day basis. While styling, I love to use minimalistic jewellery in a way that it can be layered or put together with different pieces to create a modern yet chic look.”
This collection features jewellery that’s elegant, lightweight and perfect for everyday wear to work or casual occasions. It is chic, contemporary and makes an ideal choice for women who like to be at their stylish best.
Atul Sinha, Sr Vice-President, Marketing, CaratLane said, “We chose to collaborate with Ami for this collection because she has a very deep and insightful understanding of contemporary trends. Her style sense syncs with our brand and her credibility of styling celebs only adds more value to the entire collection.”