- Yetay Na Lagnala shoot held at Filmcity
- Pooja Entertainment's 'Dil Junglee' to release on 16th February 2018
- T-Series, Ellipsis Entertainment & Emraan Hashmi Films unite for CHEAT INDIA
- Richa Chadha launches a cocktail named after her character Bholi Bhali Punjaban
- Maniesh Paul and Lulia Vantur to be seen in T-Series single Harjai
The much-awaited Bengali film, Maacher Jhol is now releasing in key metros like Mumbai, Pune, Delhi NCR, Bangalore and Ahmedabad on 1st September 2017. Sony Pictures Networks India (SPN) and Mojo Productions’ latest offering, written and directed by award-winning filmmaker Pratim D. Gupta, is a heart-warming journey of an internationally renowned Masterchef struggling to cook the quintessential Bengali dish, Maacher Jhol (fish curry).
The film which released in Kolkata on 18th August, regaled audiences with full house shows for two consecutive weeks. The film which has been shot in the locales of Kolkata and Paris, has beautiful music renditions composed by Anupam Roy of Piku fame. The award-winning actor Ritwick Chakraborty plays Masterchef Dev D while the legendary Mamata Shankar plays his mother, and Paoli Dam his wife Sreela.
Maacher Jhol is all about Chef Dev D’s race against time, fused with the zing and spice of his relationships with various people. Will Chef Dev D be able to keep up with the pace of the rollercoaster journey that life has hurled at him? Watch Maacher Jhol at a theatre near you where this main course shall be served from 1st September, 2017.