- Yetay Na Lagnala shoot held at Filmcity
- Pooja Entertainment's 'Dil Junglee' to release on 16th February 2018
- T-Series, Ellipsis Entertainment & Emraan Hashmi Films unite for CHEAT INDIA
- Richa Chadha launches a cocktail named after her character Bholi Bhali Punjaban
- Maniesh Paul and Lulia Vantur to be seen in T-Series single Harjai
Director Ujjwal Thengdi has come back with his second feature film called IN THE NAME OF TAI which he claims that it is inspired by a true story of Navleen Kumar who was brutally assassinated in 2002. This film has a strong content and a message which Ujjwal has conveyed in an effective manner with his expertise and skills in various segments that he has handled.
Dr. Nishigandha Wad who has played the role of ‘Tai’, has done justice to the character and she has done this job with ease and confidence. Asrani has played a supporting character.
A must mention is that Ujjwal Thengdi, the Director and Producer of the film who has also acted very well in this film in a negative role, has depicted a conniving politician in minutest details. His direction seems to be very different and intelligent with his sharp intercuts and the story line which keeps the audience glued to their seats. It might appear like English movies with such kind of direction and can be a little uneasy to understand for a few.
Dialogues, also written by Mr. Thengdi, are very appealing and hard hitting. It definitely makes an impact and makes the audience think. The shots are taken beautifully however at times the camera could have done a better job in a few scenes.