- Sachin Pilgaonkar to be a new Tycoon in ‘Education Industry’
- Director Gifty awestruck by Urvashi Rautela's hunger to give her best
- Prashantt Gupta and Miss World Manushi Chhillar celebrated International Women’s Day in New York
- Kavya Ramani makes her Mother proud on the day of Novel Culmination in her school
- Hold your breath and meet Sikander aka Salman Khan in this all-new poster of Race 3
Director Ujjwal Thengdi has come back with his second feature film called IN THE NAME OF TAI which he claims that it is inspired by a true story of Navleen Kumar who was brutally assassinated in 2002. This film has a strong content and a message which Ujjwal has conveyed in an effective manner with his expertise and skills in various segments that he has handled.
Dr. Nishigandha Wad who has played the role of ‘Tai’, has done justice to the character and she has done this job with ease and confidence. Asrani has played a supporting character.
A must mention is that Ujjwal Thengdi, the Director and Producer of the film who has also acted very well in this film in a negative role, has depicted a conniving politician in minutest details. His direction seems to be very different and intelligent with his sharp intercuts and the story line which keeps the audience glued to their seats. It might appear like English movies with such kind of direction and can be a little uneasy to understand for a few.
Dialogues, also written by Mr. Thengdi, are very appealing and hard hitting. It definitely makes an impact and makes the audience think. The shots are taken beautifully however at times the camera could have done a better job in a few scenes.