- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
Harshvardhan Rane, who made an exceptional mark in Bollywood with his stellar performance in his debut movie Sanam Teri Kasam this year, has reached a new milestone on the social networking site, Facebook with one million followers.
The talented actor, who has graduated from Barry John Acting Studio, took to his Facebook account and thanked his followers. “Thank you each one of you for making me a Millionaire on my Facebook page.”
Interestingly, Harshvardhan’s page on Facebook is considered as the fastest growing pages among the actors of his league. Also, the actor has been nominated in ‘Best Debutant Actor of 2016’ category at major award ceremonies this year.
Harshvardhan is currently stationed in Moscow for the screening of his debut Bollywood film Sanam Teri Kasam at the Bollywood Film Festival scheduled from 30th November-7th December 2016 in Moscow.