- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
- R.D. Films Production's HADAL muhurt held
- Nawabzaade trailer packs a punch
Gaurishankar Singh who got applauds for SHUDRA THE RISING was injured during the shoot. He says, “As I was playing Madhav, one of the Shudra had to shoot bare foot. I got wounds due to glass pieces twice during the shoot and was not allowed to bandage. I had a lot of pain specially in fight sequence. But I completed the shoot. It took many days to get cured.”