- Mohini aka Jacqueline is ready to steal your heart with Ek Do Teen from Baaghi 2
- Bhushan Kumar & Remo D’Souza team up for India’s biggest dance film starring Varun Dhawan and Katrina Kaif
- Bharti Singh and Harsh visited Pets NGO 'Animal Matter to Me'
- Sanjana Sanghi signed for The Fault In Our Stars remake!
- The National award winning movie writer Niren and Karan are Back Again with Ventilator in Gujarati
Gaurishankar Singh who got applauds for SHUDRA THE RISING was injured during the shoot. He says, “As I was playing Madhav, one of the Shudra had to shoot bare foot. I got wounds due to glass pieces twice during the shoot and was not allowed to bandage. I had a lot of pain specially in fight sequence. But I completed the shoot. It took many days to get cured.”