- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
- R.D. Films Production's HADAL muhurt held
- Nawabzaade trailer packs a punch
Well known Businessman Prakash Trivedi organised 1st Redwingz Fashion Fervent 2017 at JW Marriot, Juhu where he invited actress Gauhar Khan to judge the competition. 40 fresh designers took part in this competition. Pratik Solanki, Geeta Shah and Seema Mehta were other judges for this event.
Pooja received the best look of the year title. Akansha received best catwalk title. Designer Rina Das was 2nd runner up, Ekta Vishakarma won 1st runner up position and Ankita Ambekar was the winner of the show.
Keya Dutta was show stopper of the show. Badshah Khan choreographed the fashion show which was anchored by Kaajal Vashist. Yogesh Lakhani of Bright Outdoor gave his best wishes to all the designers and winners.